An important message for believers of any faith.
In this fascinating and engaging four-part online course, you’ll Join Rabbi Manis Friedman as he explores the universal, non-denominational truths that you can learn from Judaism—and how to apply them in your life, even though you’re not Jewish.
Rabbi Friedman discusses:
- Why and how you should honor your parents. (And no, it’s not because you love them.)
- The seven different levels of charity—and which one you should be practicing.
- How to raise good kids in a world “gone bad.” (Hint: they need “Vitamin N.”)
- Why marriage still matters in the 21st century, and how you can improve yours.
- What’s in store for the future of religion—and why faith will prevail despite the skeptics.
- What you need to know—no matter whether you’re a Muslim, Christian, Buddhist or Hindu—about the purpose of life on earth.
- What will happen after you die—and what that means about how you choose to live.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.