Submit your question on video
& watch for the answer on the new series:
Q&A with Rabbi Friedman
Only select videos will be used in the Q&A series.
Follow these tips for a better chance at having your video featured and question answered:
• Ask a universal question, avoid personal details.
• Speak clearly, avoid speaking softly or quickly.
• Speak in English, avoid Hebrew and Yiddish terms.
• Keep questions around 20-40 seconds.
• Record in a quiet location.
• Keep camera steady, use a tripod or rest the camera on a surface.
• If using a phone, record video horizontally (do not position the phone vertically).