Bonuses for Signing Up!
Starting Sunday, January 10th at 8pm EST!
Join Rabbi Manis Friedman for a special, 4-part webinar for Kallahs and married women
Take the mystery out of the most important things you’ll ever do as a married woman. You’re so busy BEING married, come learn what marriage IS! Join Rabbi Friedman and:
- Gain the tools you need to make your marriage work
- Learn the deepest definition of your role as a wife
- You owe it to your children and your husband, but most importantly, to yourself
- All classes will be recorded
Happiness comes from clarity. Get clarity on the meaning of marriage and your role as a wife with this special webinar broken down into the following parts:
Sunday, 1/10, 8pm EST – Part 1: The Theory
- Remove the modern “software” and replace it with the oldest, most reliable “marriage operating system.”
- If I am married to myself, how do I fit my husband into this marriage? The (not so obvious) connection between husband & Mashpia and wife & Mekabel. What are the (negative) effects of the Mekabel becoming the Mashpia?
- How much of our marriage is focused on my needs and my wants? For my husband to be a Mashpia, am I required to be Mekabel? Is that welcome news or unwelcome news?
Monday, 1/11, 8pm EST – Part 2: The Practical
- The key to success for the Mekabel IS the Mashpia.
- To be intimate is to get out of MYSELF.
- What role does the “physical” play in intimacy?
- Practical steps to remove the tainted picture of “secular/selfish-influenced intimacy” and replace it with a Torah true relationship.
Tuesday, 1/12, 8pm EST – Part 3: The Results
- Parenting begins long before you think it does! The way you approach intimacy will affect your children.
- How to welcome a baby/Neshama into this world properly.
- What about the “unborn Neshamos?” Intimacy every a Neshama somewhere every time.
- Practical steps for raising the level of Kedusha in your most private and holy part of your marriage.
Wednesday, 1/13, 8pm EST – Part 4: Question & Answer Session
- Rabbi Friedman will be welcoming questions from participants