BEQUEST- CREATING A JEWISH FUTURE
Focused on every step of the Jewish lifecycle, It's Good to Know will utilize your bequest to lead the Jewish future. Leaving a bequest is a great way to safeguard our Jewish community. Your charitable bequest ensures that your support of Rabbi Manis Friedman and his teachings will continue in eternity.
- Designate a portion of your estate to It’s Good to Know for a Jewish legacy.
- Leave either a percentage or a specific amount to It’s Good to Know.
- A bequest does not cost you anything during your lifetime.
- After your passing, the trustee will transfer the money or real estate to our institution.
- Bequests are revocable and can be changed or modified during your lifetime.
- Bequests can relieve the tax burden of your family.
- This is the most popular way for individuals to leave a Jewish legacy.
- Please inform It’s Good to Know of your intention to leave a bequest, so we can properly recognize you.
- Residuary Bequest – It’s Good to Know is given a percentage of the estate.
- Outright Bequest – It’s Good to Know is given a specific dollar amount or a specific asset, such as securities or real estate.