Recordings of a 3-part teleseminar for Bochurim and girls on dating and preparing for marriage.
Call 1 – Marriage
- What the world gets wrong about marriage
- Mistakes to avoid in your approach to marriage
- The right attitude when going into the stage of marriage
Call 2 – Dating
- How much do you leave to faith and how much do you take responsibility for?
- Making lists; is it a good idea?
- What you need to know about yourself before dating
- Appropriate / inappropriate topics of conversation
- The role of the Shadchan during dating
- And more……
Call 3 – Engagement
- How do you know it’s right?
- What’s with all the broken engagements?
- What is a good reason to say no?
- How to define “cold feet?”
+ Plus Bonus Q and A Session with Rabbi Manis Friedman
+ Plus another special session for singles over 25
+ Bonus Worksheets to help you internalize what you learn
+ Access to recordings from Rabbi Friedman’s last dating course, given in 2014
*** The course is delivered as a series of downloadable files.***